Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make a payment with this error in Customers payments?

By
Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 9:26 AM 1,094 views

Heloo gang!

Each time the user DDD click on « create » in Accounting->Customers->Customers Payments, he gets this error :

Impossible to register a payment for the customer. Note that the problem is the same to pay an invoice from a supplier. Same error.

I search since many hours and I can not see the prob.

Thanks

I tried with a new user, full access, it doesn't work. Admin can register payments. Users in other companies can register payment too.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 9:35 AM

all cash journals are unabled. Still the problem.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 10:02 AM

I have updated account_voucher and product module. custom modules disabled.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 10:03 AM

multicompany?

zbik
on 2/18/15, 10:53 AM

Yes, this is a multi-company setup.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 11:12 AM

Very interesting. If I put all the 4 users of 4 different companies, It works for all of them. When they are all in their own company, it works only for two of them.

Pascal Tremblay
on 2/18/15, 4:33 PM

You verify: 1) Allowed comapnies on user view 2) If you select customer/supplier = company how is set field Company for this customer/supplier - field is empty or other value (this field determine shared visibility)?

zbik
on 2/18/15, 4:44 PM

All companies have their own chart of accounts?

zbik
on 2/18/15, 4:52 PM

Pascal Tremblay

--Pascal Tremblay--
| 5 2 7
Alma, Canada
--Pascal Tremblay--

Pascal Tremblay
On 2/18/15, 6:20 PM

We have found the solution to this problem. After many hours. You know what it is...

In Settings->Companies->Companies, we  « - cie » to all our analized companies :

After this, the light is come... Each company of the Odoo system has a related partner. See at the left, we had 4 companies with the suffix « - cie ». Two of them were in the bad company (at the right).

The related partner of a company must be in same company. See, left and right are the same.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/18/15, 9:26 AM
Seen: 1094 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM