This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Heloo gang!

Each time the user DDD click on « create » in Accounting->Customers->Customers Payments, he gets this error :

Impossible to register a payment for the customer. Note that the problem is the same to pay an invoice from a supplier. Same error.

I search since many hours and I can not see the prob.

Thanks

Discard
Author

I tried with a new user, full access, it doesn't work. Admin can register payments. Users in other companies can register payment too.

Author

all cash journals are unabled. Still the problem.

Author

I have updated account_voucher and product module. custom modules disabled.

multicompany?

Author

Yes, this is a multi-company setup.

Author

Very interesting. If I put all the 4 users of 4 different companies, It works for all of them. When they are all in their own company, it works only for two of them.

You verify: 1) Allowed comapnies on user view 2) If you select customer/supplier = company how is set field Company for this customer/supplier - field is empty or other value (this field determine shared visibility)?

All companies have their own chart of accounts?

Author Best Answer

We have found the solution to this problem. After many hours. You know what it is...

In Settings->Companies->Companies, we  « - cie » to all our analized companies :

After this, the light is come... Each company of the Odoo system has a related partner. See at the left, we had 4 companies with the suffix « - cie ». Two of them were in the bad company (at the right).

The related partner of a company must be in same company. See, left and right are the same.

Discard