Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to make a new field and being integrated in 2 modules

By
medmars
on 4/29/16, 10:39 AM 262 views

hi i created à new field named "objet" with type char in the invoice and i want it to be integrated in the quotation. 

for exemple :

1. user can create a quotation with this new field "objet" ===> turn this quotation to an invoice with the same "objet".

2. or user can create directly the invoice with this new "objet" ( already done ) see here :  \http\:\/\/imgur\.com\/3M8ubCN\\\\\

\
    thanks

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 4/30/16, 7:05 AM

Hello,

You need to add your new field to the sale order [quotation ] as well. After that; If you're using V8 then I think you need to override this method to add a new key to the return dict [invoice_vals] to contain your new field.

Hope this could help

Hi thanks for ur comment i use v 9. And iwant to do this from the developer mode thanks

medmars
on 4/30/16, 12:07 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/29/16, 10:39 AM
Seen: 262 times
Last updated: 5/4/16, 5:02 AM