Odoo Help

7 Answers
Sonia Tunisia
5/20/16, 6:02 AM

Did you find a solution? I'm looking at the same problem too.Please!!

Sohail Abbasi Pakistan
11/25/13, 4:21 PM

Did anyone find a solution? I'm looking at the same problem too.

1 Comment
Linkshore SAS, Vincent Moreno France
1/28/14, 2:33 AM

Hello,Did you find a solution ? I'm interested by how to resolve this SSO problem

Fabrice Henrion (fhe) United States

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 8 8 12
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo Americas

Fabrice Henrion (fhe) United States
11/13/13, 6:18 PM

You probably want to use a single-sign-on capability for this. This is available in OpenERP and you could request your users to log in with a google account, or an openid account, or an openerp.com account, or anything like that.

This is configurable in Settings > Users > OAuth Providers

3 Comments
Fabien Pinckaers (fp) United States
11/14/13, 2:03 AM

it's also possible to put login/pass in the url, but I don't remember what are the exact arguments

semah Tunisia
11/17/13, 5:23 PM

Mr Pinckaers, how can I do this ? There is an enterprise which want to try the OpenERP solution, but the owner want that he log in to OpenERP throw the enterprise website( like he did with his old ERP). Please help me, It is a deep request.

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard France
10/14/14, 1:30 PM

This issue merits a little more explanation for non-experts people, namely on how to effectively implement Single signon within OpenERP/ODOO

Ask a Question
Writer
Tag
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now