This question has been flagged
7 Replies

I am working with OpenERP 7, I want to login to OpenERP from another site, I have not to use the standard login page. I want to embed the login form in another site or create a new form and if the user enter valid credentials( DB, login, psswd), he will be redirected to OpenERP web interface.

How can we do that ?

a little bit of help will be very appreciated

Discard
Best Answer

Did you find a solution? I'm looking at the same problem too.Please!!

Discard
Best Answer

You probably want to use a single-sign-on capability for this. This is available in OpenERP and you could request your users to log in with a google account, or an openid account, or an openerp.com account, or anything like that.

This is configurable in Settings > Users > OAuth Providers

Discard

it's also possible to put login/pass in the url, but I don't remember what are the exact arguments

Author

Mr Pinckaers, how can I do this ? There is an enterprise which want to try the OpenERP solution, but the owner want that he log in to OpenERP throw the enterprise website( like he did with his old ERP). Please help me, It is a deep request.

This issue merits a little more explanation for non-experts people, namely on how to effectively implement Single signon within OpenERP/ODOO

Best Answer

Did anyone find a solution? I'm looking at the same problem too.

Discard

Hello,Did you find a solution ? I'm interested by how to resolve this SSO problem