Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to log customer payments in cash register as cash transaction like point of sale session cashBox

hassan salah
on 10/26/14, 11:12 AM 790 views

I was using odoo v8 , and I want to log all customer payment in cash register

I mean when I make customer payment with cash method , I want to find record automatically in cash transacation in cash register ,,

is there any method to do that ??

I saw that in point of sale session , there are customized cash box wich logs all sale orders as cash transactions ,

I want to do similar job for customer payment ,,

I was thinking in make module that find the summation of all customer payments then add the total to cashBox closing balance but I think this will make problem in accounts records ,,

Walid Redwan
On 1/18/15, 4:01 AM

Asalam 3alyek Hassan

Excute the following steps:

1 Record your customer invoice

2 go to cash box, open it and record your customer payment and be sure you select your customer in partner field

3 finish your business under this cash box sheet then close it

4 finaly reconcile this cash box sheet , and your customer will be shown with his payment and his invoices to select what invoices will be paied using this payment.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 10/26/14, 11:12 AM
Seen: 790 times
Last updated: 11/18/15, 11:15 PM