Odoo Help

how to log customer payments in cash register as cash transaction like point of sale session cashBox

By
hassan salah
on 10/26/14, 11:12 AM 1,113 views

I was using odoo v8 , and I want to log all customer payment in cash register

I mean when I make customer payment with cash method , I want to find record automatically in cash transacation in cash register ,,

is there any method to do that ??

I saw that in point of sale session , there are customized cash box wich logs all sale orders as cash transactions ,

I want to do similar job for customer payment ,,

I was thinking in make module that find the summation of all customer payments then add the total to cashBox closing balance but I think this will make problem in accounts records ,,

walid redwan
On 1/18/15, 4:01 AM

Asalam 3alyek Hassan

Excute the following steps:

1 Record your customer invoice

2 go to cash box, open it and record your customer payment and be sure you select your customer in partner field

3 finish your business under this cash box sheet then close it

4 finaly reconcile this cash box sheet , and your customer will be shown with his payment and his invoices to select what invoices will be paied using this payment.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/26/14, 11:12 AM
Seen: 1113 times
Last updated: 11/18/15, 11:15 PM