Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to load XML into system?

By
Dércio Duvane
on 4/30/13, 6:34 AM 825 views

Hello, I have a small issue and need your help. I am creating a module that requires lots of input data, my first thought was a XML file with such data. The problem is that I need to load that data on client request, lets say on a wizard. It must make several copies of the same information if needed, i.e, it must load the information as new every time its required

With a bit of extra work, this might provide a generic solution to what you are needing to do : http://martinhbramwell.github.io/GData_OpenERP_Data_Pump/ Currently it does simple bulk loading and a few other things, but I'm looking for more difficult "real world" cases to work on, to give it more depth.

Martin
on 4/30/13, 8:53 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 6:34 AM
Seen: 825 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM