This question has been flagged

I have an on-premise Odoo 9 Enterprise in Ubuntu. 

Problem: When I select Update Apps List, the additional modules in the "department" repository do not load.

Here's what I have:

Loaded "department" in /odoo/custom/addons using: sudo git clone --depth 1 --branch 8.0 https://github.com/OCA/department.git

In the configuration file /etc/odoo-server.conf, added ",/odoo/custom/addons/department" to the end of the addons_path statement. The new statement is: addons_path=/odoo/enterprise/addons,/odoo/odoo-server/addons,/odoo/custom/addons/department

Discard
Author

Correction --branch 9.0

(1) Are the modules in the DEPARTMENT folder, or in a folder inside that folder? Odoo will look for DEPARTMENT/module/__openerp__.py files and won't go deeper than the DEPARTMENT folder. (2) Did you restart the server? The new path for Addons won't be recognized unless you restart the server.

Thank you, Ray for responding.

1 Yes,  the modules are in the Department folder (not in a folder inside that folder).
2 I restarted the server several times, but the problem persists.

Best regards,

Luigi Sison | Implementation Partner
moxylus
phone +1 612 281 2551
824 Phoenix Lane | Foster City, CA 94404 | USA
lsison@moxylus.com | Our Website | My LinkedIn Profile

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:49 PM, Ray Carnes <ray.carnes@bistasolutions.com> wrote:

(1) Are the modules in the DEPARTMENT folder, or in a folder inside that folder? Odoo will look for DEPARTMENT/module/__openerp__.py files and won't go deeper than the DEPARTMENT folder. (2) Did you restart the server? The new path for Addons won't be recognized unless you restart the server.

--
Ray Carnes

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo