Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to load demo with myself modules only

By
kevin
on 5/28/14, 3:14 AM 1,110 views

For example: The demo data of product is 3c products, but my project is not for 3c, os how i to load ourself products to do demo?

kevin
On 5/29/14, 3:14 AM

Its so bad. Different customers are wants to see different products. other kind of products can cause confusion to the customer. Is there an any solution for this?

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp

--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--
| 6 7 8
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp--

Guewen works at Camptocamp as an Odoo developer since 2010. He is the lead developer of the Odoo Connector framework and the Magento Connector. He is a delegate member of the OCA, a committer and an active contributor to the OCA projects.

Guewen Baconnier - Software Developer, Camptocamp
On 5/28/14, 4:40 AM

Demo data are loaded globally, not per on a per module basis.

See https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/OpenERP-8-without-demo-data-41484 to disable demo data globally.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/28/14, 3:14 AM
Seen: 1110 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM