Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to limit the number of messages / follow information displayed

By
Marcel Martens
on 4/25/14, 6:31 AM 849 views

Hi,

When I open a Customer Chart it will take 30 seconds or more to load some customer charts. This is, I think, due to the number of messages loaded at the bottom.

It loads like 10 pages or more. Can we limit this to lets say 10 pieces?

Thanks in advance,

Marcel

What do you mean by the Customer Chart? Could you rephrase your question? So that I can answer if I can..

Vivekrajan
on 4/25/14, 10:32 AM

Hi Vivekrajan, If i go to the Sales menu and next to Customers and then click on a customer. For some customers it takes a very long time to open the customer. I'll get a "Bussy loading" box in the top of the screen. And after some time if all the comments are loaded. I can click around and go EA to the Financial tab.

Marcel Martens
on 4/25/14, 10:36 AM

Hi Vivekrajan, I've just found out that this is only information from the "Payment Follow-up Management" Module. Do you know how to disable the history/message/chatter function on the customer?

Marcel Martens
on 4/30/14, 9:34 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 6:31 AM
Seen: 849 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM