Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to limit the location path on RML report?

Chee Jon
on 12/23/13, 8:48 PM 905 views

On OpenERP 7, Location shows full path with top level "Physical Location", how to set condition not to show top level path on RML report? For Exemple, on "picking.rml", I want to limit path to show "internal location" only, like "Warehouse A/Stock". How to achieve this? Thanks.

On OpenERP 7, how to set condition to show Internal Type of location on RML report? For Exemple, on "picking.rml", I want to limit path to show "internal location" only, like "Warehouse A/Stock". How to achieve this? Thanks.

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
| 9 7 9
Greater Los Angeles, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior Odoo Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0 and Odoo 8.0, 9.0 (Since 2012)

Completed Functional and Technical Training.

Major Skills:

• Needs Discovery and Requirements Analysis;

• Function and Technical Specifications;

• Project Planning;

• Prototyping and Proof of concepts;

• Data migration;

• Configuration & Customization (UI and modules);

• Integration - data, business logic and service levels;

• Training and Knowledge transfer;

• Go Live support;

• Help desk;

• Version Migration.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

Ray Carnes
On 12/25/13, 7:48 PM

This is not the default behavior for OpenERP 7.

Location actually shows just what is after "Physical Locations / Your Company".

image description

image description

Do you have custom modules installed?

Thanks for answering! I have revised the question. ActuallyI want to ask how to insert a domain expression on RML file (for example: domain="[('usage','=','internal')]"). Please Help.

Chee Jon
on 12/25/13, 8:13 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/23/13, 8:48 PM
Seen: 905 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM