Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to let customers retrieve the ingredients of their meal?

By
Lean
on 1/30/16, 12:37 AM 428 views

I see restaurant owner can achieve this:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-keep-track-of-inventory-in-a-restaurant-95978

But is it technically possible to allow customers to do the same?

Would it cause too much burden on the service (I guess storage query will be bottleneck)?

To give some context, my intention is to allow customer to directly access the detailed info about the ingredients, for example, when they got into inventory (freshness), whether they are organic, and even maybe where I bought it from. I consider this a tool for both marketing & customer relations.

Lean
on 3/13/16, 11:59 PM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/30/16, 2:36 AM

You could extend the module website_sale in order to display the products contained in the BoM. But you can also simply put it into the description, because the "technical" BoM might not exactly be what your customer wants to see.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/30/16, 12:37 AM
Seen: 428 times
Last updated: 1/30/16, 2:36 AM