This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I am using V 10.0 with the restaurant module.

I am able to issue an invoice from the POS payment screen, but it is automatically set in the "Paid" state.

I would like to be able to issue and invoice to the customer based on their POS order, then leave it unpaid until they pay the amount of the invoice at a later time.

This was possible in V 8. Is there any way to achieve it in V10.0?

Discard

Hi Daniel,

It seems this wasn't possible in version 8 neither. You can however do the following:

1. Create a new Journal named something like "Pay later". It's type should be bank or cash and link it to a receivable account.

2. Add it as a payment method to your POS

3. For each order done on account, make sure to select for which customer it is and ask for printing the invoice.

4. Mark the order as paid using the "Pay Later" journal. Your invoice is printed, the receivable account of the customer is credited and can be followed up using the Aged receivable report in accounting and you can move on to the next pos order.

4. At payment time, you can manually reconcile your accounts from the accounting app.

I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Hi Patrick,

this is OK, but when you close the session the invoice turn into paid. No matter in which journal the payment method is set.

So if you have any new suggestion i'll be glad to hear because i have the same issue.

C.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Daniel, Please refer the following link, it will help you to create POS invoice in open (unpaid) state. And it will show the invoice in POS for later payment.
https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/skit_pay_later/

Thank and regard,
Dhivya.N

Discard
Best Answer

other solution cost money

Discard