Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to know what sales orders were delivered?

By
Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/15/13, 5:23 PM 3,202 views

I have this problem:

When I deliver a product from a sales order to my customer, in the module of warehouse>>delivery orders it is indicated that this sales order was delivered, but at the moment that I check the module of sales>>sales orders this sale is still open and it does not show that was delivered.

What I need to do in order to show that this sales order was delivered in the sales order form?

Thank you!

If that is the case then you need to enable History feature at Sale order..which will tell status of all transaction on Sales order like invoices and delivery.Like it was earlier in OpenERP v6.. but that can be enabled by python code

Sandeep Kumar
on 8/15/13, 5:57 PM

I will try this, where can I find the history feature? Thank you!

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/15/13, 6:04 PM

I dont understand. Is it not standard to have a sales order complete when paid and delivered?

Mark Lewis
on 12/17/15, 8:52 AM
Sandeep Kumar
On 8/15/13, 5:37 PM

Open sale order form.... and go to other information tab , there you can find two checkbox by system generated..as paid and delivered....and if any one of them is checked true means its done..for example if you completed your delivery order and invoices is pending..in that case..delivered checkbox will be checked and invoice checkbox will be empty..when you paid your invoices then paid will also checked as true automatically by system

Thank you for your answer, but the problem is that the sales order if it was delivered, the checkbox is not marked as if it was delivered. It says that I have tu run a scheduler, but what scheduler?

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/15/13, 5:39 PM
joseph d'souza
On 8/15/13, 5:39 PM

When you make sale order for product as flow confirm a sale order so it will generate deliver order.

SO001-> confirm -> OUT/OOO1

Open respective delivery order then deliver it by clicking on deliver button so it will pop a wizard do not enter any quantity and press deliver button now deliver order is done

OUT/OOO1 -> Deliver -> Done

now see relevant sale order Delivered is true

SO001-> Delivered :True

Now after completing delivery process is your sale order is in open it means invoice process is remain on that sale order if both process [delivery order, invoice ] is competing done after then your sale order is done

This is the process flow that we follow, but the problem is that the sales order status does not change after it was delivered. The delivered checkbox is not marked, what am I missing? Thank you so much for your answer.

Ana Cristina Ponce
on 8/15/13, 5:43 PM

Try this process flow on the demo instance of OpenERP - you will find it works as everyone has been telling you. Nothing needs to be configured for this to happen. It works this way out of the box. If it isn't working you should rule out customizations or non-certified modules.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/15/13, 7:28 PM

hi i have the same problem i do all the sale order but the delivery checkbox is not marked and the paid checkbox is not marked the delivery work flow end and done but the paid invoice still open and does not complete.

new test
on 11/25/13, 10:19 AM

On my system this only works if I set the configuration to invoice on sales order instead of invoice on delivery order. If the sale order generates the invoice, the delivered box gets checked, if the delivery order generates the invoice, the checkbox does not get checked. At least that's how it is on my install and I have no custom or community modules for sales orders or delivery orders.

Elephante, Sean Samborski
on 8/20/14, 12:30 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/13, 5:23 PM
Seen: 3202 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM