Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to know the value of my stock ?

jeff kerleguer
on 4/1/13, 2:32 PM 1,328 views

I would like to know the monetary value of my stock: Total value and value per category of products

Paul Ridley
On 4/1/13, 5:52 PM

Hi Jeff,

assuming that you are using version 7.0 you can see the total value of your products (split per product) in the Report Reporting->Warehouse->Inventory Analysis. In the filter (top left) you can then change the grouping to the Product Category and/or various other parameters.

Be aware that the order of grouping (nesting) is dependant upon the order in which you select the Group By element. If you are happy with your personal selection then you can save this report filter and/or add to a dashboard. This can also be done via the filter (see options at bottom of filter drop-down).

| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Python developer, big fan of sailing

On 4/1/13, 3:17 PM

Check the products search view. There are many ways to do that, for instance you can click on Sales >> Products >> Products.

If you have the stock module installed, you can check it on the Inventory Analysis Report

Thanks for answer but I still can't find the total value in stock.

jeff kerleguer
on 4/1/13, 3:48 PM

For example : the total value of the stock is 120 230 euros in cost prise that's what I'm looking for....

jeff kerleguer
on 4/1/13, 4:00 PM

Or the total value of the XXXXXX catégorie of products is: 34560 euros. I need a total value not the detail product by product in a list....

jeff kerleguer
on 4/1/13, 4:03 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/1/13, 2:32 PM
Seen: 1328 times
Last updated: 9/25/15, 7:46 PM