Odoo Help

1 Answer
Rex Thain
6/30/17, 8:52 AM

SOLVED

Apparently, you must use the sales setting - advanced pricing based on formulas in order for variant pricing to function correctly.  But in addition you must edit the price list and change each product to use formula and save. When you have changed all the products in the list to reflect use formula don't forget to save the price list, because even though you saved each product as you go if you don't save the price list before you exit you will lose all of the saved changes.

I may have had this issue because when I set up my products originally I was using "Specific prices per customer segment" and listed the prices per product on the product template page (i.e. Retail, Wholesale, Distributor, etc...).  This may have created the fixed price selection on the price list.

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
2 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now