This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,,

Suppose that I pay my suppliers with deferred checks, how/where can I register these deferred checks and there due dates, numbers? this is particularly helpful to keep up with my bank account.

Actually, the same can be happened with customers who pay there invoices with deferred checks.

Thanks.

Discard

Hi Anas did you any idea about PDC, I searching PDC Module and solution... If have help me...

Best Answer

We have developed a special module to track the Post Dated Checks (PDC) and there due dates.

Skype Name: engdarkman89

Discard

Hi i want this module,

Best Answer

Use the module account_check_writing. It has also been improved for v8. And if you don't want to use it, you can use a journal as a check book (it is basically the same in OpenERP). You will be able to specify the check date, check number,... and connect them to payments.

Discard

Dear Fabrice,

Can u explain that ? and please let me know, How to implement it in V7?

The module exists in V7,also.. Please let me know, How to use it to implement, PDC?

Best Answer

Check the different localizations. In the argentinian localization we have a check management module that helps you manage payments with check with deferred dates. I think there are other localizations that solve your problem, you only need to investigate that

Discard
Author

Thanks, will investigate and post a feed back..%

Author

I checked the Argentinian localization, but i cant find my way into how to register deferral checks and connect them to payments.

Could you please give more specific informations on how to achieve this? perhaps there is another module should be installed?

installing the argentinian localization is a nightmare, I would suggest you look at other localization projects. But take a look at localization projects from latinamerican countries since most of them work with post-dated checks