This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I am using product_supplierinfo right now to keep track of Suppliers stock levels. I added a few extra fields inclduing suppliers_qty_on_hand,  and I use an external query to update the suppliers_qty_on_hand field nightly for 10 of our main suppliers.

This is quick and dirty and sort of works OK. But if a Supplier has more than one warehouse I would also like to track that because it affects shipping costs and delivery time, etc.

I am looking at how I might use Warehouses and Locations to do this more elegantly  but I m running  to  issues, some detailed in another Question already: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/warehouse-supplier-location-stock-is-always-empty-81110

Can anyone steer me in the right direction here? Is there a way to do this that I am not seeing or is there an extension module that anyone knows of that implements this functionality.

Currently keeping track of ~250,000 Supplier SKUs. Working within the Warehouse/Location structure would allow for better integration with Magento - to show stock levels of our Warehouses but then also expose Suppliers' inventory to potential customers.

I was excited when I saw the Manage Consignee Stock option but I've yet to see much I can use there.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi all,

I do have the same problem also, hoping there is a solution for it :)

Thanks,
Maged

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Erik,

We have the same issue. Any solution yet?

Cheers

Peter

Discard