Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to invoice a SO to several partner

By
Bonnet Denis
on 7/11/14, 9:29 AM 468 views

I have a unique Sale Order with one product (e.g. 1000€) to the partner called Bob. I have an another partner, Alice, who paid 30% to Bob invoice.

I want create 2 invoices: 30% of SO are invoiced at partner Alice and 70% at partner Bob.

I don't know how to do this without creating 2 SO.

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 7/11/14, 12:05 PM

It is possible without creating 2 SO. When you're creating your invoice by clicking create invoice  on sale order form you get a popup you allow you to create partiel invoice. Create one partial invoice(30%) and open the form view and then change the client into Alice like you need. After this step come back to SO recreate a new invoice(70%) for Bob.

It is simple.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 9:29 AM
Seen: 468 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM