Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to integrate pricelist in Account Invoice Page?

By
Daniel
on 8/15/16, 9:14 AM 202 views

Hello House,

Could anyone help me on how to call in or integrate pricelist function into Account Draft Invoice page?

At the moment, it is only integrated with sales order quotation.

Thanks

@ Ajeet Yadav,

Thanks for the module link shared but it is not meeting with what I want. Selecting different pricelist on invoice page does not have any effect on the invoice or order line. I want a situation where we will be able to add more products to a draft invoice on the selected pricelist.

Thanks for further help.

Daniel
on 8/18/16, 10:09 AM
Jukka Hauensuo
On 8/19/16, 12:12 PM

Hi, for regular invoices you can use module account_invoice_line_pricelist 

https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/account_invoice_line_pricelist/

Only disadvantage is that it does not work for refund invoices, ie. for those does not pick price nevertheless pricelist field is visible. I have given feedback that refund should work as well.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/16, 9:14 AM
Seen: 202 times
Last updated: 8/20/16, 1:08 PM