Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to integrate ESSL bio-metrics device with OpenERP

By
TECH
on 11/25/16, 5:29 AM 54 views

I am currently using ESSL biometrics, the biometrics monthly leaves & attendence details are fetched through the essl software.

I would like to integrate the bio-metrics device with OpenERP and automatically fetch the attendance records to use them when the leave and payroll is calculated.

Is it possible to integrate essl biometrics device? . If yes please help me how to do it. Or suggest me a biometrics machine that can be integrate with odoo .

Juan Vicente Pascual
On 11/25/16, 11:12 AM

take a look at,

https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/ayuda-1/question/is-it-possible-to-connect-biometric-device-output-directly-to-openerp-75132

Kind regards,

Juanvi

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/16, 5:29 AM
Seen: 54 times
Last updated: 11/25/16, 11:12 AM