This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello:

I have decided to use Odoo as CRM and we have to implement some Email marketing tools and we decided to use AcumbaMai. I seems that Acumba Mail has an API documentation but I don't know how to integrate the tool with odoo. It's necesary to develop a Module to do this?

Basically I want to migrate contacts and client database to the Email-Marketing tool to get both CRM and Email Marketing tool with same data.

How can I do that? Thanks for your help.

--

With regards,

Juan

Discard

We have choose Acumba mail because it respect the european law about Data Protection and have the data in european servers. Mailchimp do not have the data in european servers.

Also we have try to integrate mailchimp with odoo using cenit plugin and the cenit module fails on installation.

Thanks for your help.

--

With regards,

Juan

Best Answer

You will certainly need to develop a custom module for this. Why not go with MailChimp? I know for v8 there is a connector and may probably have already been ported to v9. 

I don't know Acumba, it may be better than MailChimp or not, but you will find everything available with MailChimp because it's the most popular. 

Discard