This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hii,

Version: Odoo 12 Enterprise

I have installed website module but there are only two themes available i.e. DEFAULT and BOOTSWATCH.

How to install more front end or website themes?

Thanks,  

Discard
Best Answer

You can download free themes from Odoo third party apps

https://www.odoo.com/apps/themes?price=Free

Discard
Author

Thanks Waleed.

How to install downloaded theme. Should I put it in the addons folder and install in the apps?

Yes You have to download the theme and put it in addons folder or you custom addons folder and from Odoo Apps update the apps list and search fro theme and install it.

Best Answer

Hello Muhammad Anees,

1) Firstly you need to add the downloaded theme to Odoo addons.

2) Now, login to your Odoo and go the settings of website

3) Here, you can see a button named as 'Choose a Theme', click on that button to check all the themes available.

4) Now, select any theme as per your wish and click on the 'Use This Theme' button.

I hope it helped you!

Regards

--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Discard
Best Answer

How to install it by default in code?

Discard

how to apply 3rd party theme templates to odoo