Odoo Help

How to install openERP on Debian Squeeze with confixx?

By
Roland Cloos
on 3/29/13, 11:37 AM 1,587 views

Hello,

i have a Debian Squueze Server on Alfahosting an have Confixx installed. Now i want to use OpenERP and installed it... After some installations, i found out, that the addons are not loaded and some from the open-web where missing... I used some manual with apt-get installation, some with bzr... I used 20-25 different manuals to there, where i am now... with the web Addons...

But it still says "No Handler found", wenn i open the Side at: profidomains.net:8069

Can anyone help me an tell me, what could be wrong???

Last installation manual used is this one... sf.fenecon.de/2012/12/21/installation-von-openerp-7-0/

Maybe i have to start with an CLEAN Linux? I mean, that i have to uninstall the OpenERP first? what do i have to do, to remove it completely, if that could cause the not working....

The best would be, if i could use it on every customer under confixx with the same installation, but different Databases... but that is the next step, or???

Greetings Roland

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/29/13, 11:37 AM
Seen: 1587 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM