Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to install on CentOs 6 X 64bit?

on 3/10/14, 4:29 PM 2,351 views

I searched all the fourms as well as this help site. Why no clear information about installing Open ERP on CentOs?

This never work with me and I dont know where is the problem Please, can someone tell us clear step by step for this request?

Thank you so much. Tariq

Same problem and tired to search... Bye OpenERP !

on 3/17/14, 5:04 PM
On 7/23/14, 5:25 PM

There is this explanation based on openerp v6 [0]. Apart from that, I support your request for a CentOS specific installation of openerp v8. Until somebody has the time to write it down, have you considered asking your questions in #openobjects in Freenode(IRC)?

[0]: https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-install-openerp-on-centos-4391

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/10/14, 4:29 PM
Seen: 2351 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM