Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to install multi categories for procduct (product-multi-category) module after put the extension module in addons directory for Odoo 9.0?

By
Gantulga Nadmid
on 4/18/16, 4:38 AM 238 views

I've tried to install the following module https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/product_multi_category/ to my existing Odoo 9.0 to enable multiple categorization for products.
But couldn't find instruction to install or enabling the module.

So far I did is downloaded the module for Odoo 9.0 series. extract it into my [odoo_path]/addons/ directory. And also set file owner and group to "odoo", which is my system user for Odoo ERP 9.0. I'm using linux.

Any advice or reference would be appreciated, Thanks.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 4/19/16, 4:40 PM

Log in to Odoo as admin, enable "Technical features" by activating the developer mode. Go to "Apps/Update Modules List", after the update search for the app under "Apps" and install it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/18/16, 4:38 AM
Seen: 238 times
Last updated: 4/19/16, 11:13 PM