Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to install Canada - Payroll Accounting?

By
James Taylor
on 12/4/13, 11:41 PM 1,677 views

In Canada - Payroll Accounting and Canada - Payroll

After I drop them in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7.0-20131126-002648\Server\server\openerp\addons I do see Canada - Payroll Accounting l10n_ca_hr_payroll_account.

On launcing install the l10n_ca_hr_payroll_account I get this error:

You try to install module 'l10n_ca_hr_payroll_account' that depends on module 'hr_payroll_account'. But the latter module is not available in your system.

I've see hr_payroll_account but only see the 6.0 release. The only hr_payroll_account for 7.0 I can find asks me to try for free online.

Could some someone please help?

Does l10n_ca_hr_payroll exist for odoo version 8?

Pascal Tremblay
on 11/28/14, 3:16 PM
omar bajunaid
On 6/15/14, 9:46 AM

go to settings =====> installed modules

remove installed from the search criteria

type in payroll

you will find payroll (hr_payroll) waiting to be installed

Vũ Quốc Hoàng
On 6/16/14, 4:06 AM

The reason is your system does not have module "hr_payroll_account" (which was uninstalled or removed).
We already have this module in launchpad-7.0 and free. You have to make sure that you updated the launchpad. If this module exists in your repository, go to the application, in setting > Update Module list and find this module.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/4/13, 11:41 PM
Seen: 1677 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM