Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to install aeroo reports on windows?

By
Bhavik
on 4/20/13, 7:01 AM 5,073 views

i have openerp v6.1 installed on windows. found instructions to install aeroo module on ubuntu, however, need the same for windows. dont know if its possible to install on windows.

Yohanes Iwan Sugiarto
On 4/26/13, 10:52 PM

It is possible, as you know Aeroo report requires additional python module to be installed:

• aeroolib
  • genshi

It is easy on Linux, but in Windows we have to put them manually in library.zip file because OpenERP 6.1 for Windows uses it's own packaged Python library. It needs the compiled .pyo file. So run this python command under each module aeroolib and genshi (this will compile .py file into .pyo file): python -O *.*

I tested this on OpenERP 6.0 & 6.1 Windows to print barcode labels using SATO and Zebra barcode printers (using the ZPL and Sato programming language). The Generic/raw format works fine, I'm not really sure with the OpenOffice/PDF one though.

I want to install it in Openerpv7.0. How can i install? What are the needed libraries?

Remya
on 4/27/13, 1:52 AM

Remya, did you find out?

Laurens
on 6/21/13, 7:57 AM

can anyone post complete steps here for Windows as to where the files need to be placed and if it works with python 3.2?

evon_dun
on 7/2/13, 2:51 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/20/13, 7:01 AM
Seen: 5073 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM