Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to install Aeroo reporting service on Windows and openERP v7, and create simple xls report, step by step?

By
Nemanja Dragovic
on 8/15/14, 6:30 AM 1,299 views

I don't know how to configure Aeroo reporting service on Winows and openERP v7. I want to know some general overview of Aeroo reporting in openERP and what I need to write (xml, rml, py or any other file) for one simple custom xls report. Can anyone tell me steps to achieve this?

Nemanja Dragovic
On 8/15/14, 10:36 AM

This link is not valid???

Uhm, yes it is? It links to another topic but is from the alistek wiki. Maybe you should ask them for the correct link.

Ludo - Neobis
on 9/10/14, 5:14 AM
Hi Ludo,

I need help with openERP. I want to create new module to store informations about employees. Logic is: manager have form for input where he writes location, date_from, and date_to. Then he must add employees, one line for each, and he must write number of hours for each day. Logic is pretty same with timesheets module, but I want to make it simple. Javascript is not my problem. I have problem with manipulating insertion of data in database. I want to have table sheets which will have fields employee_id, date, amount_of_hours, location_id. For example, if manager inputs date_to-date_from=5, I need 5 edit boxes for each employee he add. And finally 5 rows in table sheets for each employee. Hope u will help me with this.

Nemanja

Subject: Re: False
To: nemanja-d@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:14:31 +0000

Uhm, yes it is? It links to another topic but is from the alistek wiki. Maybe you should ask them for the correct link.
--
Ludo - Neobis
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False
Nemanja Dragovic
on 9/16/14, 6:57 AM

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 8/15/14, 9:41 AM

Follow this link:

http://www.alistek.com/wiki/index.php/Aeroo_Reports_Windows_server

On this site you will find more information about Aeroo and its usage, since Alistek are the developers of Aeroo.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/15/14, 6:30 AM
Seen: 1299 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM