Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to install 7.saas~2.1.0 on server?

By
sunny kachwala
on 11/25/13, 5:14 AM 1,186 views

Hi I had Installed CRM OpenERP SA Customer Relationship Management 7.0.1.0 but when I had created test account in openerp it shows the version 7.saas~2.1.0 how Can I install the same version on my server.

Mariusz Mizgier
On 11/25/13, 2:35 PM

You cannot install Saas version on Your server - Saas is a mix of v7 and trunk features and exist only as software as a service.On your server you can either install v7 or trunk, although with trunk it is not reccomended (only for development/testing purposes).

Additionally, SaaS-X versions are exclusively supported on the OpenERP SaaS. It means that if you install it locally, you will be using a non-supported AND deprecated version as soon as the next SaaS-X version is released (which is getting closer and closer to a monthly basis). It is therefore extremely discouraged.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 11/25/13, 3:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/13, 5:14 AM
Seen: 1186 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM