Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to Insert image in Report???

By
Jack
on 6/27/13, 9:06 AM 1,724 views

Hiii

I want to insert image(Logo) in report.

So ,what i have to write in .py & .rml File.

Thanks Jack

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 6/27/13, 9:17 AM

By <image> </image> tag in .rml file you can add image. For example you want to add image of company logo in report you can write like this in rml file:

<image x="1.3cm" y="26.0cm" height="90.0">[[company.logo or removeParentNode('image')]]</image>

Can we also have to write on .py file also

Jack
on 6/27/13, 9:25 AM

No. We don't need to write in py file to add image. This much is enough. There are some variables available we can write directly in rml or sxw file.

Keyur
on 6/27/13, 9:52 AM

Thanks You So Much.

Jack
on 6/27/13, 10:16 AM

How can i adjust image in report.

Jack
on 6/27/13, 10:28 AM
Jinquan Bei
On 7/11/14, 10:35 PM

By changing height or change in x axis & y axis you can adjust image in report.

hi Keyur how to insert the product image in product pricelist can openerp 7.0 do it?

Jinquan Bei
on 7/11/14, 10:37 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/27/13, 9:06 AM
Seen: 1724 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM