Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to input hours in another company and register credit and expense analytic line in the two companies?

By
Cpueyo
on 5/24/13, 2:00 PM 696 views

I am going to do a simple example.

• I make company 1.
  • I make company 2.
  • I make the user "1" that belongs to the company "1".
  • I make the user "2" that belongs to the company "2".
  • I make a project of the company "1" with a task.
  • I make a project of the company "2" with a task.
  • I identify with the user "1" of the company "1".
  • I go to the Project Management, Tasks, I go into the task "2" of the company "2".
  • I put my hours in this task with my user.
  • I am now going to Human Resources; My Timesheet.
  • I do a timesheet on the company "1", with my current user, I keep it, and I check the analytical lines are saved.
  • I see a line analytical company spending "2", with user "1".

I expected to see, a line of credit analytics at the company "2", and a line analytical company spending on "1".

How I can do this? Thanks

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/24/13, 2:00 PM
Seen: 696 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM