Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
How to input hours in another company and register credit and expense analytic line in the two companies?
I am going to do a simple example.
- I make company 1.
- I make company 2.
- I make the user "1" that belongs to the company "1".
- I make the user "2" that belongs to the company "2".
- I make a project of the company "1" with a task.
- I make a project of the company "2" with a task.
- I identify with the user "1" of the company "1".
- I go to the Project Management, Tasks, I go into the task "2" of the company "2".
- I put my hours in this task with my user.
- I am now going to Human Resources; My Timesheet.
- I do a timesheet on the company "1", with my current user, I keep it, and I check the analytical lines are saved.
- I see a line analytical company spending "2", with user "1".
I expected to see, a line of credit analytics at the company "2", and a line analytical company spending on "1".
How I can do this? Thanks
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/24/13, 2:00 PM|
|Seen: 754 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|