Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to increse the record limit for one2may field(7.0 v)?

By
syam sundar singh
on 2/24/15, 1:01 AM 501 views

As i noticed our system by defult its displaying the record limit as 80. And i able to change the limit for list view, but in case of one2many how can i change the limit of record?? can anyone suggest me?

when i change the limit in dropdown i unable to see Excel option.. and the excel option must visible in all cases when i change the limit also..

Akhil P Sivan

--Akhil P Sivan--
| 5 3 6
Kochi, India
--Akhil P Sivan--

Interested in exploring Odoo both technically & functionality wise.

email-id : akhilpsivan01@gmail.com

Akhil P Sivan
On 2/24/15, 1:52 AM

Hi,

Goto Settings >> Technical >> Actions >> Window Actions

Search for the action related to the tree view you want and open that.
In General Settings, under Filters you can give the Limit. (Default: 80)

From backend, you can add this to the view file. Add the following in the corresponding action definition.

For eg:
<record id="action_id" model="ir.actions.act_window">
    <field name="name">Products</field>
    <field name="type">ir.actions.act_window</field>
    <field name="res_model">product.product</field>
    <field name="view_type">form</field>
    <field name="limit">150</field>
    <field name="view_mode">tree,form</field>

</record>

Hi i been through the instructions befor but i need to change the line items. If the line items is above 80 records, we able to see Excel option. If i select more than 80 records in dropdown i unable to see Excel option.. can you please suggest me. Thankyou .

syam sundar singh
on 2/24/15, 4:12 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/24/15, 1:01 AM
Seen: 501 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM