This question has been flagged

Dear all,

I tried it already the CSV import function but run into an CSV field size limit error - how and where exactly (in file model.py) can the CSV field size limit be increased?

Or 

we have over 1000 products in OpenERP and need to upload the pictures (which have the same name then the product key (internal reference). What is the best approach (alternative) to upload that many pictures and assign them to the product master?

regards, Thomas

thanks to the earlier post https://www.odoo.com/forum/Help-1/question/How-to-import-images-for-products-in-binary-to-the-database-1868

,and credits to Marc Casutto and Bart Criel, I managed to create an upload file for my pictures.

Unfortunately i run into the "field larger than field limit" error. I tried to add the "csv.field_size_limit(2097152)" into the model.py file, deleted the models.pyc file and restarted the server.

However no matter where i put the csv.field_size_limit statement the openerp either does not work or shows the same failure.

Could you please post specify more precisly where i have to put the csv.field_size_limit?

Discard