Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to import paid invoices on bank statements in accounting

By
Jeudy Nicolas
on 3/4/13, 7:20 PM 3,102 views

I try to import already paid invoices in the bank statement in OpenERP V7. I only can import non paid invoice, but if someone use the register payment button on invoice, and record a payment on this invoice, I can not import it anymore ?

So what is the way to use bank statement in V7 ?

+1 I think what Nicolas means is : How do we import Bank entries on bank statement in V7 ? I am used in V6.04 to use the menu accounting/periodical processing/Statements reconciliation to add vendors and customers payments but Statements reconciliation doesn't exist anymore in V7.

Linko Solutions, Corinne Cobbel
on 3/15/13, 9:34 PM

yes that's it ! I think I will do a module to write bank entries when someone click on the 'pay invoice' button on invoice. Then when you open bank statement, you already have paid entry. you juste have to enter other actions to complete the bank statement.

What do you think ?

Tuxservices, Jeudy Nicolas
on 3/18/13, 9:35 AM

I have reported bug on launchpad: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/1154976

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
on 3/19/13, 10:01 AM

Thanks Mustufa. Nicolas the feature existed in V6, we should have it in V7, It's very necessary for all bank entries that are already in the system.

Linko Solutions, Corinne Cobbel
on 3/19/13, 11:55 AM

It is the same thing in Odoo v8. impossible to import paid invoice in bank statement.

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/2/14, 6:24 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/4/13, 7:20 PM
Seen: 3102 times
Last updated: 4/14/16, 7:47 AM