Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to import invoice into OpenERP 7 (with csv from OpenERP V5)

By
Yann Charlou
on 12/30/13, 7:12 PM 3,451 views

I'm currently migrating datas from my old OpenERP V5 to a new fresh install of OpenERP V7. I'm exporting CSV data from V5 and importing to V7. Working fine for partners, products, orders, except invoices. It seems not possible to import new invoices. It works only when exporting and importing already existing invoices. It seems there's no "number" field for import.

This file work (invoice with external ID "__export__.account_invoice_1" allready existing) :

id,payment_term/id,date_due,date_invoice,name,currency_id/id,origin,note1,period_id,comment,invoice_line/product_id/id,invoice_line/name,invoice_line/origin,invoice_line/price_unit,invoice_line/quantity,invoice_line/discount,invoice_line/sequence,invoice_line/invoice_line_tax_id,supplier_invoice_number,partner_id/id,note2,company_id/id,user_id/id __export__.account_invoice_1,__export__.account_payment_term_7,2013-12-30,2013-12-30,,base.EUR,,,12/2013,,__export__.product_product_75,My product A,,631.66,1.0,,,19.6,,__export__.res_partner_1055,,base.main_company,base.user_root ,,,,,,,,,,__export__.product_product_75,My product A,,347.59,1.0,,,19.6,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,__export__.product_product_52,My product B,,45.0,1.0,,,19.6,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,__export__.product_product_4,My product C,,,1.0,,,19.6,,,,,

If I change id field from "__export__.account_invoice_1" to "__export__.account_invoice_2" (wich doesn't exists) in the csv file, it drive me to "'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'" error.

Is there another way to import invoices ? Is there a way to bulk create invoices in OpenERP V7 ?

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 1/1/14, 8:34 AM

I always import invoices with Python scripts that update the OpenERP database with xmlrpc. You can find further information here:

https://doc.openerp.com/6.0/de/developer/6_22_XML-RPC_web_services/

Thank you so much. I will try this. It will be more difficult than I think in first time. I will do a php script using this class https://github.com/tejastank/openerp-php-connector

Yann Charlou
on 1/1/14, 4:49 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/30/13, 7:12 PM
Seen: 3451 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM