Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to import Backup Database

Taat Waluyo
on 8/23/16, 10:58 AM 168 views

Hi all, my name is Taat. At first, sorry for my bad english :)
I'm using Odoo 9 Community. I just still learning about Odoo 9 instalation. I have problem with my project. My problem is :

I have database that i backup last week with my first Odoo 9 instalation. And now, i need to upload/import this database to my second Odoo 9 instalation. Btw, i have imported Vendor & product, setting accounting module & setting warehouse module..

hope my backup database can uploaded/imported to my new Odoo 9 instalation for efficienly my time :)

Thanks for advice & sharing.

how did you get the backup ? Which command line ? or from where in the User Interface ? What is the extension of your backup ?

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 8/23/16, 5:50 PM

i did the backup in manage database page, and i just click the button "Backup Database". Then i get the .rar file

Taat Waluyo
on 8/25/16, 9:48 AM
Aldi Sugandi
On 8/23/16, 9:12 PM

you can choose restore database menu from manage database before you loggin into your database.

so the step is open your odoo > klik on manage database > klik restore database menu > upload your database

hope this step will help you :)

thanks for advice bro :)

may i have your IM? Maybe we can talk more with some chat, hehhe. Btw, the export menu is doesn't exist in the manage database page, there is restore database, right?

Taat Waluyo
on 8/25/16, 9:51 AM

if you want to contact me just send an email to aldisugandi@gmail.com :)

Aldi Sugandi
on 8/25/16, 10:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 8/23/16, 10:58 AM
Seen: 168 times
Last updated: 8/25/16, 9:52 AM