I am very interested if somebody has experience with the integration of Wordpress woocommerce with OpenErp.
- How to exchange product information.
- How to exchange sales information.
- How to exchange client information.
If your requirements are not much like just receiving customer information an order from shop to openerp and stock information from ERP to e-commerce suite.
You can make it on your own with help of few modules with no programming at all.
- For data from webshop to OpenERP you can use **ea_import module from enapps". this module is quiet esy to use and you can define a scheduler so it can import a file from a folder for every x minutes. So if you can export your orders and new customers periodically ea_import can create or update openerp records. [for V6.1]
ea_import : hhtp://www.enapps.co.uk/uk/openerp/enapps-release-eaimport-tool-import-any-csv-data-openerp-update/
- For data from OpenERP to webshop you can generate a csv report and add scheduled task so every x minutes or hours your export file will be prepeared (I recommend csv format).
No experience with woocommerce, but I experienced integrating another e-commerce package with OpenERP. My thoughts on this are:
- Determine whether the synchronization is one way (OpenERP to woocommerce) or two-ways (OpenERP to woocommerce and back).
- Try synchronizing both systems manually with text-delimited files. You need to know how to sync the information manually before trying to automate the sync process
- Figure out how to modify woocommerce in order to incorporate your OpenERP information (does it provide webservices for updating its master data?)
- Check the Magento Commerce module, it will give you a good idea of the effort needed to automate the process
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 2/10/13, 10:15 AM|
|Seen: 9167 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|