Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to import an employees list in Odoo 9 Community ?

By
Trung Hieu MAI
on 10/3/16, 3:46 AM 223 views

Hi guys, 

I'm a junior business analyst and I was starting to explore Odoo 9 Community version for using it in my company. I'm stuck with importing an employee list in Odoo. 

I have researched on the Internet and found that in the previous version of Odoo, it had an Import button that allowed us to import the list from excel but I can't find this button anymore on Odoo 9. 

I have installed Odoo 9 Community in my localhost. I already set up everything: I know how to import User List or Resources List from excel files but I can't do this with Employee List. 

Anyone can help me with this situation ? How would be the correct process to import employee list ?

Thank a lots ;)

@Ermin Trevisan: Thank you so much, It's work ;) I'am so careless :( 

Trung Hieu MAI
on 10/3/16, 4:17 AM

Don't take it toooo hard ;-)

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/3/16, 5:19 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 10/3/16, 4:11 AM

You should change your employee kanban view to the list (tree) view, then the import button appears on the right side of the create button.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/3/16, 3:46 AM
Seen: 223 times
Last updated: 10/3/16, 5:19 AM