Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Does anyone have some experience on implementing weighting scales for the new Point of Sale Version in OpenERP v7.0?! I seem to be unable to find any reference at all on how to do it. Mostly Iâm looking for the following information:
- which scales are supported?
- what interface should be used?
- how is the proxy server concept to be edited or used?
- how should the client which is connected to the scale be configured?
- are there out-of-the-box solutions out there?
- what other known issues are around or should be considered?
It would be awesome if anybody had some more information, since OpenERP itself doesnât provide much more than the release notes and some marketing texts. At least I couldnât find more.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/10/13, 2:07 PM|
|Seen: 1687 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|