Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to implement weighting scales in POS v7.0?

By
Niklas Heth
on 4/10/13, 2:07 PM 1,342 views

Does anyone have some experience on implementing weighting scales for the new Point of Sale Version in OpenERP v7.0?! I seem to be unable to find any reference at all on how to do it. Mostly I’m looking for the following information:

• which scales are supported?
  • what interface should be used?
  • how is the proxy server concept to be edited or used?
  • how should the client which is connected to the scale be configured?
  • are there out-of-the-box solutions out there?
  • what other known issues are around or should be considered?

It would be awesome if anybody had some more information, since OpenERP itself doesn’t provide much more than the release notes and some marketing texts. At least I couldn’t find more.

Thank you!

cheers

Marek
On 12/8/14, 6:46 AM

And any tips about that coding and tweaking?

I have a working py code and the browser gets json values, but openerp 7 shows all kinds of script errors. What excactly do i have to do in openerp part?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/10/13, 2:07 PM
Seen: 1342 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM