Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to implement the select one or multiple names of employees from drown down box as tags

on 12/17/15, 7:38 AM 308 views

On check of  employee radio button, a dropdown list with all the names of employees should be populated.

It should facilitate to select one or multiple names of employees as tags. And should be able to remove by clicking on the ‘x’ at the end of tag.

| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

On 12/17/15, 10:48 AM

You can use many2many_tag widget

Hope this helps

Hi Baiju KS thanks for rly,but not worked for filters how can implement in filters based on selected radio we can select the items from drop down as tags but here how to implement the raio button and drop down menu for filters here widgets not worked it is possible if yes how can i achieve this pls rly.

on 12/18/15, 7:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/17/15, 7:38 AM
Seen: 308 times
Last updated: 12/17/15, 4:16 PM