Odoo Help

[How-to] How can i setup multiple google calendar account for each user

By
Eric
on 3/30/15, 5:19 PM 1,618 views

Hi,

I have a google Apps account with multiple calendar setup (one for each employee with their own mail). On the master google account, all calendar can me updated.

I try to find a solution on forum, but can't find a solution to sync each google account calendar to each odoo user. Notre that user on GoogleCalendar have a domain name different that the domain filled on odoo (my google calendar is setup with mydomain.com extension and mydomain.fr alias) and all odoo account has only mydomain.fr.

Actually, i succesfully sync the master google account to my odoo account. But i haven't find a way to sync my employee calendar with their odoo account.

My unsuccessfully setup to do this, copy my odoo calendar on an employee google calendar... :( Have you a step by step solution?

Thanks

PS : Hope my bad english can be understanded...

Bonnet Denis
On 3/31/15, 5:34 AM

I have the same problem. the solution I found was to create an odoo@your_company.fr gmail account and share your meeting with this address/calendar.

If you found a solution at your problem can you post it here? Thanks 

Peter Schwarz
On 3/6/17, 10:04 AM

I'm interested in a working solution, too. Any updates over here?

Undan
On 4/26/17, 7:17 AM

Did anyone knows the solution for this.?Please share ...

Andrea Alessandrini
On 11/15/17, 12:57 PM

I experienced the same issue with odoo 8.0.

No more than one user can have the synconization of his/her user calendar. 

A work around can be to use a mobile connector like this one called M1

(Odoo M1 - OpenERP Mobile client for iOS (iPod,iPhone,iPad) is available also on  Google Play).

Andrea

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/15, 5:19 PM
Seen: 1618 times
Last updated: 11/16/17, 10:41 PM