Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[How-to] How can i setup multiple google calendar account for each user

By
Eric
on 3/30/15, 5:19 PM 903 views

Hi,

I have a google Apps account with multiple calendar setup (one for each employee with their own mail). On the master google account, all calendar can me updated.

I try to find a solution on forum, but can't find a solution to sync each google account calendar to each odoo user. Notre that user on GoogleCalendar have a domain name different that the domain filled on odoo (my google calendar is setup with mydomain.com extension and mydomain.fr alias) and all odoo account has only mydomain.fr.

Actually, i succesfully sync the master google account to my odoo account. But i haven't find a way to sync my employee calendar with their odoo account.

My unsuccessfully setup to do this, copy my odoo calendar on an employee google calendar... :( Have you a step by step solution?

Thanks

PS : Hope my bad english can be understanded...

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 3/31/15, 5:34 AM

I have the same problem. the solution I found was to create an odoo@your_company.fr gmail account and share your meeting with this address/calendar.

If you found a solution at your problem can you post it here? Thanks 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/30/15, 5:19 PM
Seen: 903 times
Last updated: 3/31/15, 5:34 AM