Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to hide zero values of delivery cost [Closed]

By
kaynis
on 10/31/13, 7:00 AM 675 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
kaynis
on 12/19/2013 09:34:43

Using V6.1 on windows

I am using the delivery module to add delivery charges to my sales orders. I have created all the delivery methods and charges wiht there respective location. The system works fine but the issue I am having is that when the compute delivery charge button on the sales order is selected all the costs for the method and location shows including the once with zero "0" values. I would like only the delivery charges with a value greater than zero "0" to show up for selection. This is because I want to minimize the error of selecting a zero delivery charge. Thanks in advance

The way around this is to add a domain constraint to the delivery cost like ('list_price','!=', '0.0'), this will not take the 0 prices out of the list but will make them unusable for users http://help.openerp.com/question/31451/hiding-delivery-prices-that-has-00-sale-value/

kaynis
on 12/18/13, 12:53 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/31/13, 7:00 AM
Seen: 675 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM