This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello all!

We are in Odoo 10 on the invoice form view.

I have define a new button on each invoice lines.This button is invisible under conditions. See image below between Unit price and Taxes columns.

The problem : if the new button is invisible for each invoice lines, the column stays there empty. Can we hide the column if it is empty? If all my buttons are hidden.

View :

<xpath expr="//field[@name='invoice_line_ids']//field[@name='discount']" position="after">
                  <field name="tracking" invisible="1"/>
                  <field name="origin" invisible="1"/>
                  <button name="split_lot" string="Lot Split" type="object" icon="fa-list"
                     groups="stock.group_production_lot" attrs="{'invisible': ['|',('tracking', '=', 'none'),('origin', '=', False)]}" />                   
                </xpath>

EDIT #1

I have tried condition on xpath. It doesn't work. I can't manage it!

Discard

In tree view can't hide column, only data is hidden, if you wish then make two tree view and hide them according to your condition

Author

SHould I also use two different actions? How to make conditionnal view? With different groups?

Author

I don't understand how I can display a entire view under condition. The only way I know for this is by group. with this king of line :

<field name="groups_id" eval="[(6, 0, [ref('base.group_erp_manager') ])]"/>

Best Answer

<xpath expr="//field[@name='invoice_line_ids']//field[@name='discount']" position="after">
                  <field name="tracking" invisible="1"/>
                  <field name="origin" invisible="1"/>
                  <button name="split_lot" string="Lot Split" type="object" icon="fa-list"
                     groups="stock.group_production_lot" attrs="{'column_invisible': ['|',('tracking', '=', 'none'),('origin', '=', False)]}" />                   
                </xpath>

Try to use 'column_invisible' instead of 'invisible' in the attributes of the button

Discard

FYI: column_invisible will work in Odoo 11 and above version only. He asked for Odoo 10.