Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to hide database selection list?

Anabela Damas
on 5/21/13, 12:29 PM 2,839 views

I've install openerp in January (Version 7.0-20130117-134423), and in this version if in the URL I choose the database the selection box of other databases didn't show up. Like this:

Doesn't show database

But now I've installed the latest version (Version 7.0-20130516-231144) and when I try the same thing, I've all the list of databases that I have:

image description

Do you know how to configure Openerp for not showing the list of databases? To be like it was in the earliest versions of V7? Like it is in the first image in this post.

Thanks =)

if the database field is not shown it is because there is only one database or the --db-filter option only found one, with --no-database-list option the combo box field is changed to a text field.

on 5/21/13, 1:17 PM

@Felipe Yes I know that if I just have one that the select box doesn't appear, but I need to have several... And I guarantee to you that in the openerp in the first image I've 4 databases, and the box isn't showed if I use in the url the name of the database that I want to use. But this feature isn't available in the newest versions. What I ask here is how to make that the newest version do what the oldest did.

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 5/21/13, 1:52 PM

It is because this feature wasn't introduced in prior version. It is available in latest version.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 5/22/13, 2:41 AM

Someone knows how to put the feature again ? That is my question.

Versão Integral, Anabela Damas
on 5/22/13, 6:21 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 5/21/13, 12:29 PM
Seen: 2839 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM