Odoo Help

How to have account approval required after registration

By
Glen-Erik Cortes
on 4/7/15, 5:08 PM 720 views

Hi. I want to setup a B2B site and want new accounts to be inactive and for the administrator to get an email/message when an account is submitted so they activate the account. Furthermore, upon registration I want this user rerouted to a page that I created (page/welcome) letting them know their access is being reviewed, (so they dont get a server error as they are redirected to /web). I know how to route users to a certain page but it is a broad redirect (described here https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-redirect-to-the-shop-website-after-the-customer-log-in-into-my-system-odoo-8-81301). I want to specify where to go if a portal user is signing in (shop), creating an account (page/welcome) or if an employee is signing in (/web). I guess that is three questions but all necessary when having external users with account approval required. Thanks in advance for your help.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/15, 5:08 PM
Seen: 720 times
Last updated: 4/7/15, 5:09 PM