Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to have account approval required after registration

By
Glen-Erik Cortes
on 4/7/15, 5:08 PM 502 views

Hi. I want to setup a B2B site and want new accounts to be inactive and for the administrator to get an email/message when an account is submitted so they activate the account. Furthermore, upon registration I want this user rerouted to a page that I created (page/welcome) letting them know their access is being reviewed, (so they dont get a server error as they are redirected to /web). I know how to route users to a certain page but it is a broad redirect (described here https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-redirect-to-the-shop-website-after-the-customer-log-in-into-my-system-odoo-8-81301). I want to specify where to go if a portal user is signing in (shop), creating an account (page/welcome) or if an employee is signing in (/web). I guess that is three questions but all necessary when having external users with account approval required. Thanks in advance for your help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/7/15, 5:08 PM
Seen: 502 times
Last updated: 4/7/15, 5:09 PM