Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to handle huge or container incoming shipments in openerp 7 warehouse module(GRN)

By
Zadeek
on 12/9/14, 1:47 AM 1,014 views

hello everyone,

i have a problem, while it is possible to handle incoming shipments according to purchase but if multiple purchase orders arrive in one shipment how can it be handled in openerp,

In incoming products we can take them according to products but it does not produce a goods receipt lists

i tried creating a custom Goods receipt but the incoming shipments of the purchase orders are still present.

Please help i need to figure out some kind of work around

Thanks

Zadeek

Tidy Way
On 12/12/14, 1:35 AM

Hello Zadeek,

You can use Wave Picking to take multiple picking at once.

Thanks

TidyWay(www.tidyway.in)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/14, 1:47 AM
Seen: 1014 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM