Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to handle Financial Report in multi companies?

By
Anirudh Lou
on 12/5/14, 2:34 AM 732 views

Hi to all, Does somebody can help me? I created multi company so the hierarchy goes like this:

Mother Company
                                 Child Company A                                                             Child Company B

Grand Child A-A              Grand Child A-B                       Grand Child B-A             Grand Child B-B

I made several transaction on All Grand Child, my problem is this: As a Mother Company, how can i generate accounting report (especially Profit and Loss) for my Grand Children? So far what works is that whenever i generate report i always have to drop/remove it's Fiscal Year. Does openerp support without removing it? What if i want to generate report base on particular fiscal year which is in real life is widely use (or it always being used)?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Miel
On 12/21/14, 10:17 PM

Hi Anirudh. Base on my experience, you can still generate report by doing this way: Remove fiscal year and then filter by date. Hope it helps.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/5/14, 2:34 AM
Seen: 732 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM