Odoo Help

2

How to handel Partial payment to multiple invoice without going one by one to each invoice.

By
satyamitra
on 12/10/15, 6:47 AM 2,432 views

Its a simple use case when one of my customer pay 80% for each of his invoice  and remaining 20% he will pay after each goods are delivered.

for example i have 3 invoice for 1000 usd , 2000 usd and 3000 usd , now my customer pay me in one cheque of 4800 usd  and i want to allocate this amount to each invoice separately like USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400 . how to do that ? 

Is there some way to handle this problem in V9 accounting of odoo ? . 

hi ray ,


its not possible to do partial using payment matching , you can only reconcile full .. 


i think there is no option at all in v9, they must need to develop it


regards

satyamitra

OpenERP4You, satyamitra
on 12/11/15, 12:58 AM
0

Pinakin Nayi (pna)

--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--
1349
| 2 2 5
Ahmedabad, India
--Pinakin Nayi (pna)--

He has good skills in problem identification and implementation of effective solutions. He is working in RD India validation team.

Techno-Functional
Skype: pinakinerp

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/pinakin-nayi-2a33103a/

 

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 4/20/18, 3:13 AM

Hey,

Well this is possible to do by using payment terms (in your case 80%, 20%). Validate your invoices with this payment terms. And create payment of 4800. Then as Ray said use payment matching. That will match your journal entries. In your case 4800 settle against journal entries,  USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400

0

hi, i have the same issue and for v10c i solved with this module from OCA:

https://github.com/OCA/account-payment/tree/10.0/account_payment_batch_process

This add an action at invoices list, you can select several invoices and set the pay amount for each invoice.

Killer module !

0
Kalpana Hemnani
On 1/21/16, 8:09 AM

Hello Satyamitra,

You can create three different payments respectively as USD 800 , USD 1600 and USD 2400. and after that in invoices, you can see you will be given an option to reconcile a payment.

Let me know if you need more help on this.

0

Ray Carnes

--Ray Carnes--
19857
| 9 7 9
Keyport, United States
--Ray Carnes--

Senior ERP Analyst

OpenERP 6.1, 7.0; Odoo 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0.

Completed Odoo Functional and Technical Training.

Functional Areas:

  • CRM/Sales

  • Inventory

  • Manufacturing

  • Accounting

  • Purchasing

Major Skills:

  • Business Process Reengineering

  • Efficiency Consulting

  • User Needs and GAP Analysis;

  • Functional and Technical Design;

  • Prototyping and Proof of Concepts;

  • Requirements Specifications;

  • Agile Implementation;

  • Data Migration;

  • Configuration & Customization (UI and code);

  • Integration - Odoo and non Odoo Applications and Services;

  • Training and Knowledge Transfer;

  • Go Live Support;

  • Helpdesk;

  • Version Upgrades and Migration.

  • Accounting Expert.

I have over 20 years of experience empowering and enabling users with enterprise information systems that make a real and measurable difference in their ability to proactively manage their businesses and organizations. 

I am a skilled Communicator and I only take the serious things seriously!

Ray Carnes
On 12/10/15, 10:31 AM

Payment Matching (from the Dashboard, select Vendor Bills | More | Payment Matching) is how you pay several Invoices with one Payment, but I have not seen yet how you control the allocation.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/10/15, 6:47 AM
Seen: 2432 times
Last updated: 4/20/18, 3:13 AM