Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to group by account from resulted search ids?

on 12/7/15, 12:18 AM 368 views

Im working odoo version 7.0.I need a solution for below given problem.I have searched and got some ids of account_move.Now i will browse by this ids from same(account_move) class.when i iterate these ids i will get all of account_move_line ids of relevant move_ids.

j_ids=journal_obj.search(cr,uid,[('company_id','=',context['uid']),('state','=','posted'),('date','>=',d1),('date','<=',d2)], order='date asc')

for jnal in journals:

for j_line in jnal.line_id

I need them to be grouped by account (not by ids) and to be printed in report.I have posted my code.Please suggest me some solutions.Thanks in advance.

| 6 4 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
On 12/7/15, 9:31 AM

Try to use context for it:

pass  this context when you search / browse for records.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/7/15, 12:18 AM
Seen: 368 times
Last updated: 12/7/15, 9:31 AM