Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I want create invoices from Odoo to GDocs. What I have:
- In my Google Drive I create a text document and copy the url (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- In my Odoo (SaaS) I go to Settings/Google Drive/Templates
- Add a template name, for example: factura
- Model: invoice
- Template URL: I paste the URL from the created doc in Google Drive (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- Google Drive Name Pattern: I let by default Document %(name)s
- Go to some invoice, in 'More' I see the Google Drive option with the name 'factura'. Click it
- Generate a Google Docs document with name 'Document False'
- Why the generated document have title 'Document False' and not the name pattern from the configuration (Document %(name)s)??
- Where can I find the variables for use in the Google Docs template? and how to use them in the template?
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/17/15, 1:49 PM|
|Seen: 2003 times|
|Last updated: 2/25/17, 12:19 PM|