Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I want create invoices from Odoo to GDocs. What I have:
- In my Google Drive I create a text document and copy the url (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- In my Odoo (SaaS) I go to Settings/Google Drive/Templates
- Add a template name, for example: factura
- Model: invoice
- Template URL: I paste the URL from the created doc in Google Drive (https://docs.google.com/a/mydomain.com/document/d/xxx/edit)
- Google Drive Name Pattern: I let by default Document %(name)s
- Go to some invoice, in 'More' I see the Google Drive option with the name 'factura'. Click it
- Generate a Google Docs document with name 'Document False'
- Why the generated document have title 'Document False' and not the name pattern from the configuration (Document %(name)s)??
- Where can I find the variables for use in the Google Docs template? and how to use them in the template?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 2/17/15, 1:49 PM|
|Seen: 2863 times|
|Last updated: 5/29/17, 2:10 PM|