This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi fellows my question is the next one.

I have a company and my company have the MW (Main Warehouse) and a second Warehouse in Other place far from MW. I just want to setup a user roles for the second warehouse such as : the administrator of the second warehouse just manage their own Inventory, the route sales person just can o sales from the second warehouse. So my question is all about how to manage rights and permissions by users over their specific warehouse.

thanks

Discard

Do you have multi company scenario enable? if not then you can addup custom access group to manage your scenario.

Author Best Answer

Yes I have a multi company scenario enable, and sorry for the delay. I am a little bit tangled because I dont understand how to manage this scenario. My company is just one, the main office is in one location and I have another office smaller than the fist one with their own inventory, when this inventory is over they ask for more product from the main office. So the thing is how to configure the users who works in the small office just to see their products and works with their sales orden and all the other stuff. And me as the owner can manage both warehouse or office.

regards

Discard